We customized many treasures for this server, both to make some things more fun and make some of the Skyblock Challenges more reasonable.
We use MCMMO, which means fishing loot is based on MCMMO rules, and your MCMMO rank.
The drop % is the exactly double the default MCMMO, which you can find by Clicking Here.
However, the loot is different. When you fish, it checks your current fishing level, and determines if you get a treasure, and the treasure “Level” you get. We customized the treasures – on this sever they are:
- Inc Sacs
- Clay Balls
- Lily Pads
- Name Tags
- Tripwire Hooks
- Nether Wart
- Blaze Rods
- Gold Ingots
- Lapis Lazuli
- Fishing Rod
- Ghast Tears
- Soul Sand
- Enchanted Books
- Nautilus Shells
Other Loot (These have a constant drop rate of 15%, regardless of level)
- Iron Ingots
This loot list is subject to change!
Hylian Luck is what you get when breaking some plants with a sword. In addition to the default MCMMO loot, we have the following changes:
- Bushes also drop Brown Mushrooms
- Flowers also drop Red Mushrooms
- Oak leaves can also drop Jungle Saplings and Spruce Saplings
- Spruce leaves can also drop Snowballs
“Shake” is what you get from hooking a mob with your fishing rod, and yanking to steal their stuff! In addition to the standard MCMMO loot, you can also obtain the extra following items by Shaking:
- Witches also drop Brown Mushrooms
- Slimes also drop Cactus
- Pigs also drop Beetroot Seeds
- Pig Zombies also drop Quartz
There are also some neat custom drops from excavation!
- Sand can drop Prismarine Shards at level 50 (1% chance)
- Gravel can drop Prismarine Crystals at level 50 (1% chance)
- Soul Sand can drop Ghast Tears at level 500 (0.25% chance)
- Soul Sand can drop Wither Skeleton Skulls at level 750 (0.07% chance)